All Photos and Videos are here: Link
- Buy and Hold Opportunity!
- Both units occupied with up to date Month to Month tenants
- Current rents are $1225, Market rent potential with light/moderate rehab $1800
- Located in Arlington Heights, conveniently located minutes from the highway.
- Outside landing replacement and lead paint remediation in progress, paid for by the city (have paperwork).
- Lower Unit has all new windows, new kitchen countertop & sink, and bathroom has new toilet per landlord.
Level of Repairs:
- Water Heaters and Furnaces all working fine, but are older, might need replacing
- Kitchen and Bathrooms could use updating depending on investor preference
- Flooring, Walls, and Ceiling could also use some attention
- Roof currently has no leaks, but TBD on age
- DO NOT DISTURB OWNERS, TENANTS, or visit the property without our consent.
- We will be assigning our purchase contract for this property
- Property is being sold “as-is”
- Any liens, back taxes, etc. will remain with the seller
- Cash Buyers or Hard Money/Private Money only
- Buyers responsible for all closing costs
- Proof of funds when submitting an offer
- Earnest money deposit of $5000 will be required at title company within 48 hours of an accepted offer
- Realtors & Brokers, feel free to bring us your buyer and add your commission on top of the price
Please contact us with any questions or to schedule a time to visit the property!
Disclaimer: Property is being sold AS-IS. No representations written or oral are made concerning the properties above. Buyers to do their own independent due diligence. Impact House Buyers LLC members or employees make no guarantees concerning property condition, value, characteristics or financial benefits.
NOTE: YOU ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED FROM CONTACTING ANY SELLER OR OTHERWISE USING ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU UNLESS YOU HAVE THE EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT OF IMPACT HOUSE BUYERS LLC. Any property information received by you is proprietary information belonging to Impact House Buyers LLC and its affiliates. All Properties are currently under Contract with Impact House Buyers LLC. Any transaction consummated by you will be pursuant to an assignment of Impact House Buyers LLC’s Contract. Any unauthorized contact will be considered intentional interference with a contract and may result in legal action being taken against you