All Photos are here: Link
3d Tour is here: Link
- Currently Owner Occupied, will be delivered vacant at closing
- Foundation appears to be structurally solid
- Walking distance to the Green Line Rail Station for trips into downtown Philly
Level of Repairs:
- Kitchen and Bathroom could use updates
- Roof is ~15 years old
- Furnace is original, working fine, but might want to replace
- Water Heater probably needs to be replaced, but it’s currently working fine.
- Basement was finished once upon a time, needs rehab
- Overall updates probably needed on Floors/Walls/Ceilings
- DO NOT DISTURB OWNERS or visit the property without our consent.
- We will be assigning our purchase contract for this property
- Property is being sold “as-is”
- Any liens, back taxes, etc. will remain with the seller
- Buyer responsible for both sides of Transfer Tax
- Cash Buyers or Hard Money/Private Money only
- Proof of funds when submitting an offer
- Earnest money deposit of $5000 will be required at title company within 48 hours of an accepted offer
- Realtors & Brokers, feel free to bring us your buyer and add your commission on top of the price
Please contact us with any questions or to schedule a time to visit the property!
Disclaimer: Property is being sold AS-IS. No representations written or oral are made concerning the properties above. Buyers to do their own independent due diligence. Impact House Buyers LLC members or employees make no guarantees concerning property condition, value, characteristics or financial benefits.
NOTE: YOU ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED FROM CONTACTING ANY SELLER OR OTHERWISE USING ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU UNLESS YOU HAVE THE EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT OF IMPACT HOUSE BUYERS LLC. Any property information received by you is proprietary information belonging to Impact House Buyers LLC and its affiliates. All Properties are currently under Contract with Impact House Buyers LLC. Any transaction consummated by you will be pursuant to an assignment of Impact House Buyers LLC’s Contract. Any unauthorized contact will be considered intentional interference with a contract and may result in legal action being taken against you