All Photos and Videos: Link
- Month to Month Tenants in place
- Current Lower/Upper Unit Rent = $600/$700
- Upper Unit furnace replaced last year, Lower Unit furnace older, but running strong
- No signs of foundation issues
- No Air Conditioning
- 3rd Floor walk out “Deck” was permitted and inspected
- Plumbing has been updated to PVC
Level of Repairs:
- Kitchen/Bathrooms haven’t been updated recently, but livable for current grade of unit
- Roof looks like it’s nearing end of life, but no evidence of leakage
- Exterior siding is missing pieces
- About 50% of the windows appear to be newer, the others might need replacement
- There was a plumbing leak, but was repaired. Old ceiling tiles still present with water staining damage.
- Flooring/paint could use updating everywhere
- DO NOT DISTURB TENANTS or visit the property without our consent.
- Showings will be very limited on this property, be sure the numbers work for you before requesting a visit.
- We will be assigning our purchase contract for this property
- Property is being sold “as-is”
- Any liens, back taxes, etc. will remain with the seller
- Cash Buyers or Hard Money/Private Money only
- Proof of funds when submitting an offer
- Earnest money deposit of $3000 will be required at title company within 48 hours of an accepted offer
- Realtors & Brokers, feel free to bring us your buyer and add your commission on top of the price
Please contact us with any questions or to schedule a time to visit the property!
Disclaimer: Property is being sold AS-IS. No representations written or oral are made concerning the properties above. Buyers to do their own independent due diligence. Impact House Buyers LLC members or employees make no guarantees concerning property condition, value, characteristics or financial benefits.
NOTE: YOU ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED FROM CONTACTING ANY SELLER OR OTHERWISE USING ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU UNLESS YOU HAVE THE EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT OF IMPACT HOUSE BUYERS LLC. Any property information received by you is proprietary information belonging to Impact House Buyers LLC and its affiliates. All Properties are currently under Contract with Impact House Buyers LLC. Any transaction consummated by you will be pursuant to an assignment of Impact House Buyers LLC’s Contract. Any unauthorized contact will be considered intentional interference with a contract and may result in legal action being taken against you