Video Tour is here: Link
- Currently vacant and mostly empty down to the walls.
- Located in East Germantown, other properties in neighborhood currently being rehabbed as well.
- Water heater replaced 3 years ago
- Basement is dry and appears structurally solid.
- We are considering all offers.
Level of Repairs:
- The property is rehab ready, it’s been almost completely emptied out.
- This property needs significant rehab work, check out the photos and video walkthrough tour for scope of work.
- DO NOT DISTURB OWNERS or visit the property without our consent
- We will be assigning our purchase contract for this property
- Property is being sold “as-is”
- Any liens, back taxes, etc. will remain with the seller
- Cash Buyers or Hard Money/Private Money only
- Buyer responsible for all closing costs and both sides of transfer tax
- Proof of funds when submitting an offer
- Buyer to pay $495 at closing for Transaction Coordination Fees
- Earnest money deposit of $5000 will be required at title company within 48 hours of an accepted offer
- Realtors & Brokers, feel free to bring us your buyer and add your commission on top of the price
Please contact us with any questions or to schedule a time to visit the property!
Disclaimer: Property is being sold AS-IS. No representations written or oral are made concerning the properties above. Buyers to do their own independent due diligence. Impact House Buyers LLC members or employees make no guarantees concerning property condition, value, characteristics or financial benefits.
NOTE: YOU ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED FROM CONTACTING ANY SELLER OR OTHERWISE USING ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU UNLESS YOU HAVE THE EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT OF IMPACT HOUSE BUYERS LLC. Any property information received by you is proprietary information belonging to Impact House Buyers LLC and its affiliates. All Properties are currently under Contract with Impact House Buyers LLC. Any transaction consummated by you will be pursuant to an assignment of Impact House Buyers LLC’s Contract. Any unauthorized contact will be considered intentional interference with a contract and may result in legal action being taken against you