All Photos are here: Link
3d Tour is here: Link
- Property is approved for Section 8, inspections are up to date
- Property is occupied with tenant of 9 years (payments current), tenant will be in property at closing, will not be delivered vacant.
- Rents currently at $637 ($565 of that is paid by Section 8)
- Market Rents with light/moderate rehab on average are $900-$1000
Level of Repairs:
- Property has had enough work done to pass Section 8 inspection, but not much else.
- Kitchen and Bathroom could be updated
- Roof age is unknown, but no visible leaks
- Overall updates probably needed on Floors/Walls/Ceilings
- Waste line in the basement appears to be damaged, will probably need to be replaced/fixed
- DO NOT DISTURB OWNERS, TENANTS, or visit the property without our consent.
- We will be assigning our purchase contract for this property
- Property is being sold “as-is”
- Any liens, back taxes, etc. will remain with the seller
- Buyer responsible for both sides of Transfer Tax
- Cash Buyers or Hard Money/Private Money only
- Proof of funds when submitting an offer
- Earnest money deposit of $5000 will be required at title company within 48 hours of an accepted offer
- Realtors & Brokers, feel free to bring us your buyer and add your commission on top of the price
Please contact us with any questions or to schedule a time to visit the property!
Disclaimer: Property is being sold AS-IS. No representations written or oral are made concerning the properties above. Buyers to do their own independent due diligence. Impact House Buyers LLC members or employees make no guarantees concerning property condition, value, characteristics or financial benefits.
NOTE: YOU ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED FROM CONTACTING ANY SELLER OR OTHERWISE USING ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU UNLESS YOU HAVE THE EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT OF IMPACT HOUSE BUYERS LLC. Any property information received by you is proprietary information belonging to Impact House Buyers LLC and its affiliates. All Properties are currently under Contract with Impact House Buyers LLC. Any transaction consummated by you will be pursuant to an assignment of Impact House Buyers LLC’s Contract. Any unauthorized contact will be considered intentional interference with a contract and may result in legal action being taken against you